Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Lobby Jump to new posts
Re: The Kink Gene MissMary 05/20/2024 06:33 AM
Out of curiosity, why are you glad that you didn't pass the kink gene to your children?
9 68 Read More
Archives
Re: Hate Speech/Free speech Fahrenheit451 05/19/2024 03:59 AM
"I was interested in media bias even in 2019".....

Have you ever read Fahrenheit451 in your entire life?

If so, do you have any comprehension of how the media bias was portrayed?

The government uses mass media and censorship to HIDE the truth from the people...All so that they can remain in power and in control of society....In Fahrenheit451 censorship and suppression of ideas cause a lack of happiness in people, a loss in knowledge and creates a GOVERNMENT Controlled society.....Now isn't that exactly what we have now?....

Hate to tell you pal but I am way ahead of you.....
5 310 Read More
Off Topic & Politics Jump to new posts
Re: Shrinkflation Bacon MissMary 05/18/2024 08:57 AM
I haven't been on the forum for a few days and just now saw this. This is something that I've weighed out over the last year. It comes down to two issues that keep me from stepping over the line and voting Republican. Gay marriage is one of them. Trump has said he'd continue to honor it. But, there are GOP members that are with the evangelicals. Then, there is the issue of abortion. While I could never imagine having one, in the unlikely event I would get pregnant, I feel for the young women who don't have financial resources or family support. Speaking of having children, there is the issue of the ability for gay couples to adopt. Right now, it is quite possible. But, as we've seen with Roe v Wade, anything can get over turned. This is the reason for my hesitation. I'm not at the point that I could do it. The best I can do is not show up to vote at all.
15 371 Read More
Re: Another Attempted Mugging NYC MissMary 05/18/2024 08:44 AM
NYC may be the worst. But, crime is a problem with a lot of big cities.I was born and raised in Chicago. I have a condo in the burbs but can be in the city in 30 minutes. It is heart breaking to see what has happened to Chicago. My girlfriend and I talk about moving away. maybe even weighing our options with other states as for the cost of living, crime rate and the presence of a lifestyle scene. We are both in occupations that we'll find good jobs anywhere. The hold back is we have so many friends in Chicago. Oh, waaa, poor me. I should be grateful that I have the ability to move if it comes to it.
6 145 Read More
Lobby Jump to new posts
Re: Shows or Movies with naturally Domme women? whippingboy 05/17/2024 07:14 PM
That is ripe! I would have asked her out too.
13 659 Read More
Re: Dems Vote Against Deporting Illegals w/Assault Cops Cheyenne 05/17/2024 05:49 PM
The entire debacle is unfair to everyone, including the illegal immigrants they are basically inviting to risk the lives of themselves and their children, to illegally cross the border. It is amazing the citizens of this country aren't standing in unity against the harm it is bringing to American and the inhumanity of using immigrants like pawns.
2 54 Read More
Re: Kari Lake now calling it "Election Tampering" Cheyenne 05/17/2024 06:12 AM
They may say the same of you. Everyone has a right to express their views, however wise or ignorant they may be. Shaming people for expressing concerns over fairness in the election process doesn't seem wise to me. It is an important event and should be transparent and examined. As Scooby pointed out, there have been so many highly questionable things going on, like trying to keep candidates off ballots. Do you think the Democrats were right to try to prevent Dean Phillips and Kennedy Jr. off the ballot?
4 111 Read More
Lobby Jump to new posts
Re: Local Sessions vs Traveling for One Scooby 05/16/2024 12:37 PM
There aren't many local options where I live. So, my wife and I travel for one, making a vacation out of it. It opens up the options on who we can see and gives a great start to the vacation. We both spend the next couple of days feeling high from it.
5 155 Read More
Re: Is Noem Even Dumber than Biden? Scooby 05/16/2024 12:31 PM
Respectfully, Mistress, maybe you should lock this thread. It has spiraled out of control.
55 2,638 Read More
Lobby Jump to new posts
Re: Moving Through Comfort Zones Cheyenne 05/15/2024 04:50 AM
That is so cool. I can identify. Along those lines, I was very rigid keeping my professional and personal feelings separate. If I got too friendly with someone, I had a hard time seeing them as clients. Somewhere along the line, that changed and it opened up a new very comfortable world for me. To this day, some of my closest personal friends I met as clients.
20 836 Read More
Lobby Jump to new posts
Re: Whipping Marks buffalo 05/14/2024 04:47 AM
I have always liked to play hard.
Unfortunately marks were always a problem for me. When I was single I was probably unnecessarily paranoid about being seen in the locker room or gym which thinking about it now I could have dealt with easily.

Then I got married and was always too scared to take any serious marks. I was also again probably unnecessarily worried about a doctor seeing them and wondering or knowing where the marks or scars were from. Right now I am old , still married and don’t session much anymore due to logistical constraints. Being honest with myself the way we live our life I could probably take a good beating with marks and be able to hide them from my wife until they fade but I still worry about her spotting the marks.
6 294 Read More
Re: 'Innocent' Trump's beholden 'guilty' supporters Cheyenne 05/12/2024 06:37 PM
You obviously haven't been following the trial. There has been no exposure of crime. They've resorted to tawdry smear tactics. A couple of the witnesses, called by the prosecution, gave testimony to support the defense. Didn't they interview them first? Talk about putting together a sloppy case!

Now, for to address your hypocrisy: If you are so concerned about how campaign money is spent, do you think the fine HRC's received, along with the DNC, when they were exposed for fabricating and paying for the Steele Dossier was fair?

Trump is 6'3. He does not look obese even though the left posters on MF, even one poster, that battled with weight issues himself, continually hit him on that. Take a look at HRC. Her weight is the least of my concern with her. But, as you are distracted with politician's weight, doesn't it concern you that she is 5'6 and would probably take an extra large herself?

As usual, I expect you to duck, dodge, deflect or simply disappear from this thread instead of attempting an objective conversation.
1 70 Read More
Lobby Jump to new posts
Re: The Unexpected Provides an Edge MissMary 05/11/2024 09:02 AM
You are full of full of piss and vinegar, as my grandfather used to say. Good for you. I like unexpected twists too, as long as they are the good kind.
3 133 Read More
Re: Kangaroo Court in New York Scooby 05/10/2024 05:55 AM
You are spot on. She's even calling it "Consideration" money now. What is that supposed to mean? It is bold that they are accusing him of election interference when it is exactly what they are committing in this scam of a case.
4 123 Read More
Lobby Jump to new posts
Re: Deposits MissMary 05/10/2024 05:41 AM
My experience with deposits is limited to advance tickets for foot fetish parties. We've never had any scam issues. The risk is probably higher with big name Dommes. My advise would be to follow someone on social media to get the direct scoop on travels and deposit protocols. It sounds like the imposters ask for much less and book sessions in towns the ladies aren't even appearing in.
4 148 Read More
Re: Columbia Campus Fahrenheit451 05/09/2024 04:43 AM
It's always the same back and forth......For years now....
15 811 Read More
Lobby Jump to new posts
Re: Being Outed for Public Play whippingboy 05/08/2024 02:41 PM
There was a lady who taught single tail whipping in a public parking once a month. The was into the kink scene but did it under the guise of raising live stock. I've wondered what it would be like if she took human volunteers instead of a target on a tree. It would play like a sitcom. Imagine the crew of Seinfeld stumbling across that. Ha!
3 219 Read More
Website & Video Updates Jump to new posts
Re: Femaledom gone? Cheyenne 05/06/2024 09:08 PM
That is good to hear. I asked around but no one knew anything.
3 208 Read More
Lobby Jump to new posts
Re: Bondage 4 Corporal furfan 05/05/2024 10:53 AM
I agree 100%! I have zero interest in "bend over and hold the position" CP. I really want to be securely restrained in bondage that makes it impossible to do anything but take whatever the Domme decides to dish out. I think it has to do with establishing her total control.
1 97 Read More
Re: Biden Importing More Chaos Cheyenne 05/05/2024 08:25 AM
What is really crazy is that America is either turning a blind eye or supporting it. I've never imagined a country in a more self destructive mindset.
5 288 Read More
Re: Is Jan. 6 the United States' Crystalnacht? Cheyenne 05/05/2024 08:23 AM
Perhaps, intelligent was a bit of a stretch. He's not a complete moron, to the point that he doesn't know he's lying and spreading malicious propaganda. He is comparing Jan. 6th to the Holocaust and saying we must not forget either. Documentaries are still being made on the Holocaust but he is saying it has been forgotten. He's compared the Proud Boys to Nazi movement organization. The Proud Boys might be quacks but Nazis? Racists? It is lunacy to suggest they are. When challenged on the subject, liberals can't answer. They don't even try.
13 759 Read More
Re: The Real Reason Trump Is Hated Scooby 05/04/2024 12:17 PM
Exactly! Sheeple are getting in line to destroy the country while accusing others of being Nazis. Anyone with a brain in their head who cared to use would see what is going on.
1 93 Read More
Lobby Jump to new posts
Re: Becoming a Switch jbeast 05/02/2024 01:31 PM
Thanks for the kind words. "Centered on fun?" Maybe... I always thought I had an overactive imagination, which has sometimes gotten me into trouble over the years. LOL! I always liked roleplay, took an acting course in college and, when I got into BDSM I used one of my fantasies and things happened. Lucky accidents, such as having the legendary NYC Mistress Belle de Jour as my first, who introduced me to more than a few other Mistresses, including the late Ava Taurel. Many ladies pushed, suggested me to see different people, try new things and I did... within my own limits. Again, one of them was being a switch with "Jane," a matchup that lasted a couple of years. She became an independent, and our sessions became far more sensual than any strict traditional Mistress would even consider. And at my advanced age I'm still doing sessions and taking a chance or two with my longtime Mistress who is only a few years younger than me.
2 190 Read More
Lobby Jump to new posts
Re: Do You Play in Public? nysubjack 05/01/2024 04:21 PM
Thanks Miss Mary, I appreciate your kind words!
8 542 Read More
Lobby Jump to new posts
Re: Cheerleader Domination jbeast 04/29/2024 07:20 PM
[quote=buffalo]Lol I am definitely not into the cheerleader outfit or role play in general. I’ve never done one in 40 years. Nude nylons and high heels are my huge turn on and bare legs and heels are also great. [/quote]

At a dungeon, waiting for the Mistress on your knees, and hearing Her slightly sweaty feet go "clip-CLOP" in opened toed backless high heels as she approaches the playroom is one of the most intoxicating sounds for me.

If anyone here remembers Empress Dominique from NYC/NJ in the late '90s and early '00s, she was the most memorable in many regards. In this case she had a dungeon in Jersey City she shared with another Mistress, and her apartment was a few blocks away. Sometimes she allowed me to session at her place, which was a basement apartment under the stoop with a heavy wrought iron gate from the 1920s or so that had to be 7 ft. by 4 ft., a small entrance, and a standard front door. I asked for the Empress to wear backless high heels. Did she give me a treat that day. It was a warm & lazy summer Sunday. I rang the bell. The front door was open but a screen door was closed. It was either a hard wood or stone floor. Either way I could hear the Empress' slow "clip-CLOP" of Her backless high heels approaching me, but I couldn't see Her. Finally she reached the wrought iron fence and she was in black heels, a see-though black antique robe covering her from head to toe, black bra and thong. She was a vision. The Empress immediately said, "Follow me," like I had a choice. I think I spent most of the session on the floor either worshipping her feet and legs or, groveling, looking up at Her. LOL!
8 422 Read More
Page 1 of 2 1 2