Clubdom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1613 08/10/2024 12:23 AM
OP Offline

I had a rare opportunity to be on a near by business trip and saw this beauty. I chose her for the intensity she presented. The session exceeded my expectations. It wasn't the large open space that I long for but it was better than most in the city as far as size. Her equipment was top notch. Most importantly, she was a class act and exceptionally skilled. She took the time to talk with me before the session although we had correspondence before hand. She found that line of pushing but not going too far. When I could go further, she was not hesitant to take me there. I appreciated that. I am a hard player. I've encountered Mistresses who are hesitant to cross that line. This was not the case with Mistress Blaze. She was very confident in gauging the level of corporal and bondage. I left a happy man.

Serving Goddess, loving life and licking my tears from Her boots.
whippingboy #1621 08/10/2024 09:49 AM
addict
addict

Thanks for sharing! She did a shoot with Bart, of Siren Productions, that was contracted by Club Dom. I wasn't on set to meet her but heard that she was awesome to work with and very skilled. I'm glad to hear you had a great time.

whippingboy #1623 08/11/2024 04:00 AM

Thanks for posting the review, glad that the session went so well for you. I took a look at her website, and I can easily see why you were so impressed. She seems like a very experienced and skilled Mistress with a more than adequate dungeon. Her website is extremely well written and professional providing a wealth of information about her along with details on her BDSM philosophy and preferences. She is definitely a Lady who has knows what she is doing and does it very well.

Again, thanks for sharing the experience with your review post.

Jack

Link Copied to Clipboard