Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2024 10/04/2024 03:07 AM
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast

You wanna challenge "election results".....You wanna challenge how this piece of Filth, Communist murdering trash Kamala Harris (who was INSTALLED without a single vote) gets 110 million votes...

Then this will happen to you too....

Brutal story.....

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/10/breaking-former-mesa-co-clerk-election-patriot-tina-2/

addict
addict

In addition to horrible situations like this, you've got main stream media reporting Jan. 6th as a Trump induced crime against freedom. Cheney's committee was exposed for having hidden valuable information. They gloss over that and proceed as if the Democrat's narrative is fact. The "How dare anyone question the results of an election" mantra has caught on. Meanwhile, they accuse conservatives of aspiring to do exactly what they are engaged in. If Trump wins, you can bet your hat that the DNC will cry foul. They've accomplished setting two standards of justice and freedom of speech. The media and gullible people allow them to do this.

enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast

Originally Posted by Cheyenne
In addition to horrible situations like this, you've got main stream media reporting Jan. 6th as a Trump induced crime against freedom. Cheney's committee was exposed for having hidden valuable information. They gloss over that and proceed as if the Democrat's narrative is fact. The "How dare anyone question the results of an election" mantra has caught on. Meanwhile, they accuse conservatives of aspiring to do exactly what they are engaged in. If Trump wins, you can bet your hat that the DNC will cry foul. They've accomplished setting two standards of justice and freedom of speech. The media and gullible people allow them to do this.

"Gullible People"

For the life of me I just can't understand why there are so many of them.....Maybe (and it is my guess) that the people who hate Trump (ordinary people and others who started out poor but became successful) hate him because he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth.....

In the end, it's ALWAYS about the money.....

But I am going to say this right here and now and I mean it.....These people HATE ALL OF US....They want us dead, they want to destroy our businesses, our families, everything.....

I am of the firm belief that these people are truly satanic and time is running out for Satan...This is his world and these people are doing his bidding....Of course I was forced into a religious upbringing so this is my thinking.....Not that I am a preacher or anything like that. Not even close...But all of it is starting to make sense now....

Just look at the horror going on with that hurricane....The United States Government has left them to die......And they don't give a shit.....I have never seen anything like this in my life......These ILLEGALS are their army.......Mark my words..

You are right. I'm not sure about what but there is a big shake up going on. What I've seen in the Chicago area was enough to make me run for the hills. My grandmother would climb out of her grave and smack me around for voting Republican. I'm still probably going to do it.

Absolutely. The people applauding this are idiots. The people who are obvious are too. Who is next when the tide turns? I agree with your posts about Biblical prophesies. It is inevitable. Nothing will change fate. I take the path of doing the best possible every day. It is all we have.

enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast

" My grandmother would climb out of her grave and smack me around for voting Republican"

It's not about voting "Republican" or "Democrat" anymore....Your grandmother lived in a different era....Right now this is life or death....

For the record BOTH Republicans and Democrats are one and the same...SCUM....

I am voting for Trump because of his policies and definitely NOT because I like this guy....I literally DON'T VOTE ever...In fact I only voted for him twice and I left the rest of the ballot blank.....

It's just unfortunate that we have to vote for a man like this for our safety. But we have no other alternative.....

The parties aren't the same as they were when I was in college. It was ingrained in a lot of us but it changed over time. I'm voting on safety. Be me right or be me wrong, that is the most important issue when it comes down to it.

Link Copied to Clipboard