Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2069 10/14/2024 05:34 PM
Scooby Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast

My wife and I were at the wedding of one of her college friends over the weekend. We didn't know a lot of people. We were standing next to a small group of people when a man introduced his girlfriend. She had an odd name. One of the men asked him what he called her. My wife and I looked at each other, thinking we might want to move away from a potential unpleasant exchange. The man answered that sometimes it was supreme goddess and other times it was dirty sex poodle, that it depended on the mood. There was an awkward silence in the group and then everyone started laughing. I was left with admiration for the man in the way he dealt with the situation. I also wanted to talk with them and get a vibe on if they were really scene players. The opportunity didn't come up. Ah well. Have you ever heard an off color comment and wondered or wanted to ask? It's two days later and I'm still wondering if they are really kinky.

Years ago my wife and I went to her friend's second wedding. I only knew the bride and the groom. My wife knew them, a few of the bride's relatives and a couple of her close childhood friends. Unlike most wedding I had ever been to, the tables were small, six people. At our table one couple didn't show up but one of the bride's childhood friends did with her husband. My wife knew them both and handled the introductions. The wife was Italian American, looked like a 40-ish Annette Funicello... with an edge. Dark black hair, bright red lipstick and matching nail polish, dressed in a long black gown, with black lace covering her arms and ample breasts. She wore a gold Catholic cross that, of course, fell on top of her cleavage. Uncharacteristically I became lost for words and made an effort to make sure I spoke to her straight in the eye. Of course she sat next to me which made me a bit uncomfortable. LOL.

The husband, a few years older than her, was also Italian American. He had long gray hair in a pony tail, conventional suit and tie, but when we said hello and during dinner I noticed he had long fingernails and they were painted in different colors. She had her own business (I don't remember what) and was friendly but reserved. The husband seemed far more passive and I forgot what business he was in. My imagination went nuts. She had the look and demeanor of a top Dominatrix. And the husband? Definitely a sub vibe... maybe into cross dressing?

The drive home with my wife was fascinating. She joked that she was proud I wasn't staring at "Anniette's" breasts. She then said that the couple was then married for at least 25 years and they had three kids, two in college and one in high school. We both finally said, you can't judge a book by its cover. I brought up the kink angle and my wife said she never heard anything about that from her friend, the bride. And we both blurted out at the same time, if they're happily married, kids are doing well, who cares what they look like or if they are into kink behind closed doors?

Dirty sex poodle? ROFL! I've been in a few of those situations. When it comes to innuendo, I'm never certain what is my over active imagination and what should be obvious. It is fun to think about.

stranger
Online Content
stranger

Oh JB........
Annette Funicello??? Sing it JB.....MIC....KEY....M..O..U..S..E.......God bless you man! Believe me when I tell you, I really needed that.
Thanks
The Driver

TheDriver

Link Copied to Clipboard