Clubdom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2024 10/04/2024 03:07 AM
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast

You wanna challenge "election results".....You wanna challenge how this piece of Filth, Communist murdering trash Kamala Harris (who was INSTALLED without a single vote) gets 110 million votes...

Then this will happen to you too....

Brutal story.....

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/10/breaking-former-mesa-co-clerk-election-patriot-tina-2/

addict
Online Content
addict

In addition to horrible situations like this, you've got main stream media reporting Jan. 6th as a Trump induced crime against freedom. Cheney's committee was exposed for having hidden valuable information. They gloss over that and proceed as if the Democrat's narrative is fact. The "How dare anyone question the results of an election" mantra has caught on. Meanwhile, they accuse conservatives of aspiring to do exactly what they are engaged in. If Trump wins, you can bet your hat that the DNC will cry foul. They've accomplished setting two standards of justice and freedom of speech. The media and gullible people allow them to do this.

enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast

Originally Posted by Cheyenne
In addition to horrible situations like this, you've got main stream media reporting Jan. 6th as a Trump induced crime against freedom. Cheney's committee was exposed for having hidden valuable information. They gloss over that and proceed as if the Democrat's narrative is fact. The "How dare anyone question the results of an election" mantra has caught on. Meanwhile, they accuse conservatives of aspiring to do exactly what they are engaged in. If Trump wins, you can bet your hat that the DNC will cry foul. They've accomplished setting two standards of justice and freedom of speech. The media and gullible people allow them to do this.

"Gullible People"

For the life of me I just can't understand why there are so many of them.....Maybe (and it is my guess) that the people who hate Trump (ordinary people and others who started out poor but became successful) hate him because he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth.....

In the end, it's ALWAYS about the money.....

But I am going to say this right here and now and I mean it.....These people HATE ALL OF US....They want us dead, they want to destroy our businesses, our families, everything.....

I am of the firm belief that these people are truly satanic and time is running out for Satan...This is his world and these people are doing his bidding....Of course I was forced into a religious upbringing so this is my thinking.....Not that I am a preacher or anything like that. Not even close...But all of it is starting to make sense now....

Just look at the horror going on with that hurricane....The United States Government has left them to die......And they don't give a shit.....I have never seen anything like this in my life......These ILLEGALS are their army.......Mark my words..

You are right. I'm not sure about what but there is a big shake up going on. What I've seen in the Chicago area was enough to make me run for the hills. My grandmother would climb out of her grave and smack me around for voting Republican. I'm still probably going to do it.

Absolutely. The people applauding this are idiots. The people who are obvious are too. Who is next when the tide turns? I agree with your posts about Biblical prophesies. It is inevitable. Nothing will change fate. I take the path of doing the best possible every day. It is all we have.

enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast

" My grandmother would climb out of her grave and smack me around for voting Republican"

It's not about voting "Republican" or "Democrat" anymore....Your grandmother lived in a different era....Right now this is life or death....

For the record BOTH Republicans and Democrats are one and the same...SCUM....

I am voting for Trump because of his policies and definitely NOT because I like this guy....I literally DON'T VOTE ever...In fact I only voted for him twice and I left the rest of the ballot blank.....

It's just unfortunate that we have to vote for a man like this for our safety. But we have no other alternative.....

The parties aren't the same as they were when I was in college. It was ingrained in a lot of us but it changed over time. I'm voting on safety. Be me right or be me wrong, that is the most important issue when it comes down to it.

Originally Posted by Fahrenheit451
It's just unfortunate that we have to vote for a man like this for our safety. But we have no other alternative.....
"a man like this?
What kind of man would you want?
My respect for Trump has always been high and that respect grows with every day he survives the attacks on his life, family, freedom, and fortune.
An article that shares my view: The New Patriots

enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast

Hey I have to vote for him too. Because I agree with his policies..

"A man like that"

But, lets talk about the man like Trump..

A man who ALWAYS brags about himself...

A man who was given a 100 million dollar head start in life..

A very MATERIALISTIC man....

A trophy wife man.

A man who wouldnt be caught dead hanging around with the rest of us...(but he desparately needs our votes)

How many people at his rallies can afford to stay in one of his $600 a night hotel rooms?

A man who LOVES his fame and fortune more than life itself.

A man who wants to be loved by HOLLYWOOD SCUM.

A man who wants to be liked and accepted by POLITICAL SCUM.

A man who said he was gonna "Jail Hillary Clinton" but didnt do jack shit because of who she is....In other words Trump gave her special treatment.....And I wont forget that...

A man who is letting 1200 or more innocent Jan. 6ers rot in jail. When they were fighting for him...

I could go on...But yeah a Man like this...

But my vote will go to this man because I have no choice since the other side is worse..Even though I rarely ever trust a person who ALWAYS wears a suit...Just once I would like to see him in a pair of sweats or shorts.

Its ok to wear a suit and tie but not 24 hours a day.

For the record..

My vote for Trump in the State of CT. Is worth about as much as your vote for Trump in the state of CA..Which is nothing because both states are rigged.

Btw,

I just call them as I see them....And I am also proclaiming now that they will be cheating in several states like they did last time..

If they can cheat that career criminal Biden into office then they damn well can cheat Kamala into office...

P.S.

They didnt bring 20 million illegals into this country for nothing.

Last edited by Fahrenheit451; 10/16/2024 03:59 PM.

But, lets talk about the man like Trump..

A man who ALWAYS brags about himself...
He's earned his bragging rights. This point seems petty, even for you.

A man who was given a 100 million dollar head start in life..
Envy is your character flaw, not his.

A very MATERIALISTIC man....
I'm a believer in capitalism, myself.

A trophy wife man.
I think it's great when someone is proud of their spouse.

A man who wouldnt be caught dead hanging around with the rest of us...(but he desparately needs our votes)
Well, they're trying their best to making half that statement true.
As to hanging around, if the "rest of us" are half as judgemental as you, I wouldn't blame him.

How many people at his rallies can afford to stay in one of his $600 a night hotel rooms?
Not many. Most paid rally supporters are paid by Democrats.

A man who LOVES his fame and fortune more than life itself.
That statement has been put to the test.

A man who wants to be loved by HOLLYWOOD SCUM.
To want to be loved by anyone is not a bad trait.

A man who wants to be liked and accepted by POLITICAL SCUM.
What better way to find a way to garner their support.

A man who said he was gonna "Jail Hillary Clinton" but didnt do jack shit because of who she is....In other words Trump gave her special treatment.....And I wont forget that...

A man who is letting 1200 or more innocent Jan. 6ers rot in jail. When they were fighting for him...
Fighting the DOJ, FBI, CIA, etc. doesn't allow much time to cover all bases, particularly when any legal team you employ does so at risk of being targeted.

I could go on...But yeah a Man like this...
Considering the wet noodles you offer here to come to your conclusions, I would hope you had more arrows in your quiver.

... I rarely ever trust a person who ALWAYS wears a suit...Just once I would like to see him in a pair of sweats or shorts.

Its ok to wear a suit and tie but not 24 hours a day.
So you want him to have a photo op in his PJs?

Your reasoning is really lame.

enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast

"He's earned his bragging rights"

His "bragging rights" are becoming a bore.....So is his "Who wants to hear the story about a snake".....Just my opinion.... And anyone can become a "great business man" if they start life out with a 100 million in the bank....Just saying.....

If Trump started off dirt poor it would be an incredible accomplishment but he didn't....Did he?

"Envy is your character flaw"

I am not envious because I like who I am and what I have accomplished...And I didn't have 100 million to start out....But a guy like Trump doesn't have to go to law school....He can just hire any lawyer on the planet to do his legal work for him...

I believe in capitalism too however I don't go around bragging about my material possessions the way Trump does...From his Plane to his Mansion in Florida to his hotels and golf courses...We always have to listen to his bragging....

I have never in my life seen another human brag like this guy...Whatever happened to modesty and being humble?

If Trump started off dirt poor it would be an incredible accomplishment but he didn't....Did he?
No he didn't.
Your opinion of those who do start dirt poor isn't much better.
I remembered your comment about Vance and looked it up: "I also didn't want him [Vance] because he Is too ambitious in my opinion...He is also a big time opportunist and he WILL BE a CAREER politician......"

I have never in my life seen another human brag like this guy...Whatever happened to modesty and being humble?
So you don't like braggarts or those who use self promotion to accomplish their goals.
I think he should be proud of his accomplishment in four short years in office where every power pocket in DC was out to undermine him.

Making major inroads to peace in the Mid-East is worth bragging about.
Starving terrorists and terrorist nations of funds is worth bragging about.
Keeping Russia from invading Ukraine is worth bragging about.
Making the US an energy exporter is worth bragging about.
Bringing Black unemployment to record lows is worth bragging about.
Holding inflation in check is worth bragging about.
Securing our border is worth bragging about.
Many, many more etc.s are worth bragging about.

Too bad "it's unfortunate we have to vote for this kind of guy."

Last edited by chuck; 10/17/2024 12:39 AM. Reason: clarity
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast

I stand by my comments about Vance 100%.... I still don't like him one bit....I don't care if he fools you or others...He is a career politician and he will always be a career politician....He is just in the beginning of his career....

Guaranteed he will make millions in politics.....Just like Paul Ryan and practically everyone in Washington.....I am old enough to remember when AOC (the bartender from Westchester ) first got elected and couldn't afford to get a Washington D.C. apartment until she got her first Congressional paycheck......Flash forward a few years and AOC is now worth tens of millions....On a salary of $188,000 a year...

If a dumb shit like AOC can make tens of millions then just imagine what a sharp guy like Vance can make....But I guess you think it's OK for these politicians to get filthy wealthy while in office...

The same thing with Majorie Taylor Greene (Trump backs her big-time)....Another fraud....MTG has become one of the highest stock market earners in Washington....She is in the top 20...

They are all frauds and I can spot these frauds immediately...

Re: Trumps policies...

I said I had no problem with his policies...

I am talking about his bragging about his:

Mar a Lago mansion...
His Golf Game
His Wealth
How he went to an Ivy league school
His Hair
His super model trophy wife (his third)
His Golf courses
How he knows all these phoney celebrities/business people
How he is friends with all these world leaders (most probably hate his guts)
How is keeps promoting/endorsing one scumbag politician after another...Lyndsay Graham, Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell, John Bolton and Mitt Romney come to mind....Everyone of them have repeatedly stabbed Trump in the back....

How about his two pathetic Attorney Generals Jeff Sessions and Bill Barr? Two bastards who literally stabbed Trump with a Rambo style knife....

I thought he was gonna "drain the swamp"....Instead he helped the swamp grow larger...What do you say about this? I haven't even gotten into Mike Pence and Chris Christie yet....Trump promoted and sold everyone of these people to us...Like the used car salesman that he is...

He sold these people to us like he is selling his "Trump Sneaker"...."Trump Watches"..."Trump trading cards"....the worst was the "Trump Bible" he was selling...

I could go on but you get the idea....

According to Trump these were all good people...Which proves he SUCKS at "hiring the best"....He actually hires the worst....

Btw,

Have you noticed that his Daughter Ivanka and her jerk off husband Jared have not been involved with his campaign? It's probably because they are too busy counting all that money they made with their Saudi business deal they made while serving in his administration....

That sounds treasonous to me...But what do I know....

Last edited by Fahrenheit451; 10/17/2024 04:20 AM.
enthusiast
enthusiast

I like Trump. It isn't why I've voting for him but I like him. He sleeps with super models, brags too much and lives well. It is funny. What gets my vote is probably what is getting yours. He is our best bet. It is hard to pick good cabinet members when they are all life long political scum. Look at Christi. How can he still be taken seriously. What a fat ass loser.

enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast

My number one issue from day one has always been the border and all these savages entering our country and destroying it..

My number two issue is the 535 scumbags in Washington...

I am just pointing out some of Trumps faults...

But if Chuck keeps it up then he might convince me not to vote at all..

Chucks vote for Trump in California is the biggest waste of time just like my vote for Trump in CT is a waste of time...

Trump doesnt have a shot in Hell at winning CA or CT..

If I lived in Ohio or PA then my vote would mean something..

IRe: Trumps policies...

I said I had no problem with his policies...

I am talking about his bragging about his:
[...list...]
The reasons you cite are petty.
You place a lot of emphasis on personality and shtick.

You correctly point out his failure to pick the best people.
I think he does his best and hopefully, this time 'round he will do better.

You feel "it's unfortunate we have to vote for this kind of guy."
I feel blessed there is such a guy to vote for.

Regardless, our worthless votes agree.
Even if he survives, I give him close to zero chance to significantly reduce the corruption that is embedded in our country.
Without him, the chances are zero.
Pretty much the odds Washington faced when forming this nation.

...if Chuck keeps it up then he might convince me not to vote at all..
Nice to know I'm in your head. wink

enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast

You are not in my head.. I am just educating you to some facts...

Speaking from a legal perspective I have one more thing to add...

I will bet dollars to donuts that out of the 100's of millions of dollars Trump has spent on Attorney fees for his many legal cases....Trump hasn't spent one nickel of his own money....

Every dollar spent was from campaign contributions.... And he also brags about how "he never took his Presidential salary"......and "How his business lost money while he was President"

He didn't lose a penny....In fact he made 5-6 billion dollars literally from his new social site....He wouldn't have made that kind of money on a new social site unless he was the President.....So his Presidency created an absolute windfall for him personally....

There hasn't been a President EVER who made more money after their Presidency was over than Trump....

Here is the worst Part...Trump supporters across the country have lost their businesses and have been labeled as criminals because of their support for him....But of course Trump brags about how much money he made off that deal anyways....This is a little tasteless in my opinion...The guy can't even be a little humble about it when his supporters at those rallies are losing their shirts....

OK I am done bashing Trump. I said what I had to say about the guy.......In the end I WILL be voting for "a man like that"......In the State of Connecticut.....

Btw,

Don't get me started on Elon Musk because I don't trust him either....Here is a person (the richest man on earth) who thinks he is some sort of God and this planet belongs to him personally.....The hero worship for this man is insane and ridiculous....

Last edited by Fahrenheit451; 10/17/2024 02:53 PM.

...Don't get me started on Elon Musk...
Okay. wink

Last edited by chuck; 10/18/2024 01:27 AM.

Link Copied to Clipboard